Saturday, August 11, 2007

Am i a racist or what?

It started like this , i hate malays...not all i mean...Uneducated malays who loves to provoke people into a fight and gangster-types.I dont know whats their problem but they seems to love provoking us to fight with them.I have always seen this problem in Malaysia / Sandakan. I hope they can take up some moral classes so that Malaysia will be a better world.Malaysia will be better if they all study hard and know more about cultures.I believe that everyone including outsider will be happy for us too.Well im looking foward to this day to happen and i hope Malaysia will be one of the nicest places in the world.To say it honestly , i like Singapore and Australia though because of their culture and other things that i cant list all out. These are my feelings towards Malay and Malaysias,am i a bad person ?

1 comment:

Anson said...

Lol, you gave me an inspiration for writing a blog about this topic into my blog.Thanks!